RAFI Architecture is always accepting resumes and portfolios.
Please send your work to:
Title: Project Architect
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using AutoCAD
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact, and project budget
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors, and architectural technologists
- Applying for planning permission and advice from Governmental new build and legal departments
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications, and contracts
- Specifying the requirements for the project
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
- Playing a part in project and team management
- Candidates must have a Bachelor and/or Master Degree of Architecture from a NAAB Accredited School of Architecture. The candidate must be able to achieve an Architectural License in the state of Nevada.
- Must have lead design teams on medium projects through all phases of design. Must be experience in construction documentation and administration.
- Must have a strong graphic and design sensibilities
- Traveling regularly to building sites, proposed locations, and client meetings
- Must be accomplished in the following software applications: Auto-CAD, Revit, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch-up, and Microsoft Suites